- What is Primobolan?
- Why is Primobolan used by athletes and bodybuilders?
- How Primobolan works
- Primobolan dosage and cycles
- What are Primobolan side effects/dangers?
- Where to buy Primobolan
Also popularly known as Methenolone, Primobolan is an oral/injectable anabolic steroid that is used by bodybuilders to encourage increased lean muscle mass; prevent muscle wastage and enhance physical performance and strength.
In fact, thanks to its long-acting and mild anabolic effects – plus its low androgenic properties – it is considered one of the safest anabolic steroids around, as it can confidently be used by both men AND women without fear of liver toxicity or aromatization.
But that’s not all it can do…
It has been found to be beneficial in the treatment of underweight children (malnutrition), premature infants, osteoporosis, and sarcopenia.
- Chemical name – 17ß-hydroxy-1-methyl-5a-and roast-1-en-3-one acetate.
- In its liquid form, it is known as methenolone enanthate. As an oral tablet, it is known as methenolone acetate.
- Active life: oral methenolone (4-6 hours); liquid (injectable) methenolone (10-14 days).
- Difference between Primobolan depot and oral Primobolan: Primobolan depot is an injectable version of the hormone which is attached to the large enanthate ester (production of this stopped in 1993 so any injectable versions you find are from underground labs). Primobolan is comprised of the same active steroid hormone in Methenolone; HOWEVER it is attached to the small acetate ester (making it suitable for oral use).